A Gmail user can send or receive many messages from Gmail account free of cost. They may face some glitches in attaching the files and don’t know the reasons behind it, they may follow the instructions below for help.
- Things should be remembered before attaching a file:
- File size should be 25 megabytes (MB) in size, if it will be greater the request will be failed.
- If file is more that 25 MB, file can be attached from Google Drive.
- Running file cannot be send or received, it must be closed first to prevent from potential viruses.
- File extension must be checked before attaching it (.jpg, .gif)
If require any help and more information about this, call experts on Gmail Toll Free Number +353-01254-8824 Ireland.
- Process to Attach file in Gmail:
- Login to Gmail Account.
- Then compose the message.
- Enter the email ID where you want to send it.
- Enter subject and write message.
- Click on Paper clip Icon as given at bottom of compose message box.
- Now browse your file from desktop or computer and click on it.
- Your file will be attached.
- Click on the send button.
A new user or non technical person may not be able to understand how to attach files from above mentioned steps, however they are so simple, So, Gmail Support Team from Ireland and Gmail Helpdesk Contact Number +353-01254-8824 can be helpful to take online support by calling and live chat from anywhere and at anytime.