Outlook can forward incoming messages to another email address automatically. It examines each message that you receive for certain characteristics and then automatically forward or redirect any message that matches the characteristics to another e-mail account. Microsoft Outlook Support Number Ireland provides some useful steps to create a rule as follows:
- Access or Launch Microsoft Outlook. Click the “File” tab and then click on Manage Rules & Alerts.
- Then select Apply changes to this folder list, and click the account to apply new rule.
- Create and click the “New Rule” on the E-mails Rule
- From the Rules Wizard, click Apply rule on messages I receive, then click Next to continue.
- Set the conditions that will trigger the rule and click “OK” and then tap “Next”.
- Enable the checkbox next to “forward it to people or public group” and then at the bottom of the Rules Wizard window, click the people or public group A Rule Address window will appear. Enter the recipient’s email address, click OK.
- Check the rule in “Rules Wizard” window, after making sure that it is correct, click “Finish” tab.
- Apply the Rule. In the Rule and Alerts window, click OK to apply this rule.
In this way you can create your own rule and if you are still facing any technical issues then contact to Microsoft Outlook Customer Service provider. Outlook Helpline Number for Ireland, +353-766-803-988 helps to get resolved your all glitches and email issues within a second by the help of our expert team of technicians.