2- Step verification helps in securing email addresses from data breach and prevents all personal data and information which is stored in your account from hackers. Two step verification is an easy, powerful defense in the face of large – scale, password –stealing hacks. To prove this, Yahoo Mail Helpline Support for Ireland has put together the guide below, to highlight key security settings any one can make in their Yahoo account.
Steps to Enable Two step verification:
- Log on to https://login.yahoo.com/account/personalinfo.
- Click on “Account Security” provide the credentials again if prompted.
- Go to “Two-Step Verification”and Enable the button. It shall turn in Green from Gray.
- It will ask you mobile number. Enter the mobile numberand wait for the text.
- Attentively, you can also choose “Send SMS” option to get the access code.
- Enter the code received in your mobile and Press “Verify”
- Two-step Verification will be enabledon your Yahoo account.
Still facing issues and difficulty in enabling 2 step verification process or need some guidelines from our technicians, call Yahoo Toll Free Number for Ireland +353-01254-8824 and resolve any concerns or queries related to Yahoo Mail to make it safe and secure from malicious activities.