What is VAT in Xero?
VAT in Xero is an audit report which helps to tack and manage the VAT charges by your business. It is a quick and easy way to manage VAT online with Xero. If anybody fills the VAT online they can file or return with HMRC directly from Xero.
Xero accounting software is launched newly; few people do not know how to use Xero. It is not difficult to use this, but you have to know in details how to use it. Contact us for any type of difficulty in Xero Contact Support Phone Number Ireland.
There are simple steps to reconcile VAT report on Xero:-
- First of all check, you have published your VAT returns or not.
- Click on Return menu, select all reports.
- In the tax heading > click VAT reconciliation.
- Change date [from or to] > click update.
- Choose to add a summary to note
- Review each section of the report.
- If the report is complete > save as draft.
- Send as PDF, Microsoft Excel or Google sheet.
NOTE: – You can get expert support and help, anywhere or anytime, you can get an answer related to XERO problem. We provide 24*7 supports to our customer Xero Support Number Ireland +353-766-803-988