Xero is accounting software, user usually facing error in Xero software while using it. Error 1046 is common error which is mostly user face. If user having other trouble related to Xero accounting software they can connect with us at Xero Customer Care Number Ireland 353-766-803-988.
The main reason for this error 1046 is Government Gateway has rejected the submission, as follows
- Is your password greater than 12 digits
- Is the user ID and password is incorrect
- Is your government gateway activated?
- Double check the information you entered in BightPay
Solution for error 1046
This error occurs when gateway ID, password or VAT number is submitted wrong.
When HMRC Online services password is too long, follow these steps:-
- Characters should be between 8 and 12.
- Always contain at least one letter.
- Contain one number.
- Do not use special characters.
- Do not use word password.
Resubmit the VAT return online to HMRC as follows:-
- Log into HMRC online account
- Add password
- Go to the accounting menu > select report
- Filed with HMRC tab > select failed return
- Click file again
In the above discussion we provide complete solution of error 1046, our expert will help you completely without wasting your time. Connect with technicians with AT Xero helpline number Ireland 353-766-803-988 and get instant solution related to Xero software. How our team offers our services as follows:-
- Complete Solution
- Lifetime support
- Instant access to our certified experts
- Undisputed experts of information, collaboration, and communication
- Affordable Accounting software solution
- Date sheet well managed
- Resolution with the first call
- Provide assistance within 24 Hours
- Less worried security
- Instant resolution with time
- Recover the technical solutions
- Available for deep technical understanding of the support of technologies
- Managed guidance for Accounting tools