If you are not receiving email on your system or device, there are measures you can take to fix the issue. Though the Yahoo email service is the best email platform which can help you with any kind of mailing requirement but still sometimes users complaints the problem facing during sending and receiving mails. The Yahoo Technical Support team for Ireland users is the perfect combination of skill and dedication and they try their best to help anyone who need the support and immediate troubleshooting.
It might be quite frustrating, if you are not getting mails in your inbox. So, there are simple steps to follow:
- Check for any Possible Errors in your Yahoo Mail Account:
You need to check first for the any other error due to which this problem is happening before opting for the troubleshooting steps.
For this, you need to sign in to your Yahoo account from a computer and then send yourself an email. In case you receive an email then your account is working fine and if gets an error then you need to fix the cause.
Check your account settings, wrong or inappropriate account settings can prevent emails from getting to your inbox.
- Check your Yahoo Mail Account Settings:
- Spam Folder: If by mistake email is marked as Spam, it goes into Spam folder. Simply select the email and click the “Not Spam” tab to move the email to inbox.
- Trash Folder: Check your trash folder to see if the email was mistakenly deleted.
- Blocked Address: It may be happened that some sender is mistakenly selected in block list.
- Email filters: Sometimes, missing email could have arrived in another folder.
- Reply to address: Make sure that your reply to address is blank.
If you didn’t get the perfect solution from these steps, you can call 24/7 hours Yahoo Support Number Ireland, +353-01254-8824 or Yahoo Technical Support to fix this issue.